5 June 2011

mad men, preschool-style

Photobucket
dress 550w
Photobucket

If so, it was unintentional. Just one of the sewing projects I've been working on. I made this one up - darted bodice, box pleat skirt, yellow piping handpicked by Lucy. Those full-leather flower sandals I picked up at a thrift store for $6 - thankyou to whoever dropped them off!

She wasn't keen on the first photograph position, hence the look. Things got better though, you'll be pleased to know.

P.S. Not sure if I've properly finished my little blog holiday yet...

7 comments:

  1. That dress is fantastic. I especially love that print and those pleats.

    Her face is so serious in that first photo! It is clear that she is not pleased. It is so cute. I can't help but giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shape of the dress; and the fabric-wow! Models aye, temperamental creatures, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress and the fabric! oh, and the grumpy face :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is so beautiful!! Hope you are enjoying your vaca!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit! Well done to her clever mama. Man, do I wish I knew how to sew, knit, crochet, etc.! xx
    ps: enjoy the rest of your blog break :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute..oh to have that hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know, Ursula. It's SO thick, but the downside is that it seemingly knots in front of your eyes. Audrey, on the other hand, has much less at the same ages. I think Lucy put all her energy into growing hair when she was younger.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thanks for your message!