23 October 2008

Pintuck Long Shirt

Another new addition to the shop. Very wearable day or night, and very comfortable - this is probably my favourite. Sewn from very fine, soft pure wool I plan on wearing this from now through to Fall and then layering it in Winter.

Loose, shapely cut with graduated, topstitched tucks down either side of the front, half-button placket, gathered sleeves with cuffs, back lined yoke...

It's rainy and windy here, not ideal for photos! The light is better outside, so I had to brave the elements...

The last photo is of a one-off pure wool check shirt in the same style, due in the shop very soon. Perfect for cool weather - it's extremely soft and very warm.



2 comments:

  1. ok, i'm obsessed with this top now. sometimes people get really hysterical about procuring an item i've made, and i've never really understood it. until i saw this shirt. now i myself am hysterical about NEEDING to have it. : ) i'm going to try to ask for it for christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, coming from you that's the utmost flattery. Truly.

    I can totally understand how people fall for your clothes, big time. I still dream of the Kate top and Alison skirt. Alas, our hours are all back to front (nZ vs US), so I never got to your shop in time!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thanks for your message!